Pure Silk Originals Handmade by Lynne Kiel
- 100 % Pure Silk Charmeuse Satin Pocket Square
- Original hand painted art designs
- One of a Kind Men's Fashion wear it or frame it !
- Approximate size 12.5" 13.5"
- Colors are completely colorfast & washable
- Handmade in Canada
- Free shipping across Canada & USA
- Artist information and Care instructions
HOW TO WEAR AND CARE
- Instantly transform your look
- Learn the secret art of folding your Pocket square
- Add a matching facemask for a stylish statement
- Hand wash instructions included
- King Richard II is often considered as the inventor of the first real Pocket Square as a fashion accessory that he used to prefer with loud patterns.
- In France, the pocket square is also a regular feature in the court of Louis XVI where they were usually made from silk
THESE ART PIECES take time and each are unique in their own way. I have made my best effort to show proper coloring of the silk and artwork in my photo
Easy Pocket Square Folds
THE ARTISTIC PROCESS
- Each design Pocket square is individually hand made
- Beginning with natural white silk the artistic design is drawn by hand with a gutta resist.
- Using French dyes, the color is applied with paint brushes creating one of a kind blended color combinations
- When dry, the pocket square is steam set to permanently fix the color.
- Once steaming is complete each scarf is individually hand washed and ironed.
- The Finished pocket square is preshrunk and completely colorfast and washable
- Each item is individually hand cut which may result in slight variations in the finished size
TAKE A LOOK at my Instagram for a peak into what it's like to be an artist
HOW TO PAINT SILK YouTube Channel Lynne Kiel